Phase 2 of the Spotted Turtle Trail marches on. Come help us build boardwalk at our newest wetland reserve! Training on site. See Skip Beehler or Ken Moran upon arrival.
Location: Dave Nolin Wetland Reserve
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Friday 8/12/2022, Monday 8/15/2022, Wed 8/17/ 2022, and Friday 8/19/2022. Check for cancellations due to weather.
- Activity: Applying decking to boardwalk frame
- Tools: Bring battery operated drill/drivers if you have them.
- Notes: Wear muck boots, gloves, and long pants. Bring water, bug spray, sunscreen for your protection.
- Entrance: Meet at the end of South Deer Hollow Trail, Beavercreek. From Fairground Road, turn south on Heatherwood Trail, then turn right on South Deer Hollow Trail. Park in the neighborhood. CAUTION! Do not turn on NORTH Deer Hollow Trail directly off Fairground Road. That is a different road.
ALL volunteers must sign the BCWA liability release form yearly. If you have not signed it for 2022, please print and sign the form and give it to the crew leader. He/she will have sign-in sheets for the location.